Welcome to tomthinking.com Thursday, April 19 2018 @ 05:44 PM UTC
- The body has many members (Romans 12:4, I Cor. 12:14)
- Each member has its own function (Romans 12:4,6-8, I Cor. 12:4-7
- Each member belongs to the other (Romans12:5, I Cor. 12:14-21
- Each function of the members directly benefits the whole body and its individual members (Romans 12:6-8, I Cor. 12:7-11)
- Both passages on the body are followed by a dissertation about love (Romans 12:9-21, I Cor. 12:31-13:1-13)
How well do you know God? Has it ever occurred to you why we are able to know the depths of God’s character?